2023 St. Gregory Catholic School
– TUESDAY, JANUARY 31
This is an important school fundraiser that helps provide educational resources for all students. The cost to educate each child exceeds the amount of tuition that is charged. We ask all families to raise $200 in fundraising throughout the school year to help cover some of this cost – this is your chance to participate and meet your goal!
Here is how to participate in our annual Jog-a-thon:
Raise the minimum donation for your family:
STG families with only one child at school: $35
STG families with two or more children at school: $70
How can you raise the minimum donation?
- Send out letters or emails to friends and family members asking them to sponsor you. If you send letters in the mail, be sure to include a response form (see example letter) along with a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to St. Gregory School.
- We have a link sponsors can use to make donations with credit cards. You can include this link in your letters or emails. (The Jog-a-thon link to donate can also be found on our website – www.stgphx.org )
- You can also encourage friends on Social Media to donate through this link! Be sure to tell family/friends to type your child’s name in the text box when donating on the campaign page so he/she will receive the credit.
- Pay the minimum donation for your family yourself. You can donate through the link above or send cash, check or use a credit card in the front office.
- Ask family and friends to sponsor you for the Jog-a-thon by sharing the Jog-a-thon campaign link on social media or by email. https://justgiving.com/campaign/STGjogathon2023
Checks made payable to St. Gregory Catholic School
Any student, who collects the minimum donation amount, will receive a Jog-a-thon t-shirt. T-shirts will arrive around Jan. 19th. And they may be worn on Wednesdays for the remainder of the school year.
January 31, 2023
$200 in total donations for your family guarantees that all students in your family will be able to participate in the Inflatable fun events on Jog-a-thon Day. (No bubbles this year)
If you need an envelope to collect donations in person, stop by the school office for one.
Tuesday, January 31st is the Jog-a-thon day – normal 3:00 dismissal on this day.
Students who raise their minimum donation - $35 single child in family, or $70 two or more STG children in family – will receive t-shirts.
SPARTAN SQUADS – working on donation goals. First squad to reach their goal (based on number of students in the squad) will have EXTRA TIME on the Inflatable activities.
PS – PK = $2,650 goal
Kindergarten – 2nd grade = $4,250
3rd grade – 5th grade = $6,050
6th grade – 8th grade = $6,000
TOP GRADE LEVEL – The grade level who raises the most will be able to silly string our principal, Mrs. Gatson and our pastor, Fr. Paul on Jog-a-thon day while the whole school watches.
Family donations grand total $200 or more –
Inflatable fun events –
First Spartan squad to reach your squad’s goal will receive EXTRA time on the inflatable events.