Parents are responsible for completing the scholarship applications and understanding scholarship deadlines. St. Gregory School is not responsible for incomplete applications or missed opportunities. These scholarship organizations are separate from St. Gregory School and the Scholarship Tuition Organizations (STOs) make their own decisions and deadlines.
It is strongly suggested that families apply to at least 5 – 6 scholarships each year.
GATHER THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
1. 2021 Federal tax documents and any schedules filed
2. W2’s for all contributing family members
3. Most recent pay stubs
4. *1st – 8th grade students: Copy of STO verification form/a previous award letter (kindergarten students do not need this) OR Transferring students from public schools – will need a completed Public School Verification form from your child’s public school.
5. Credit card to pay for application fees (not all applications have fees)
6. Valid email address to receive correspondence from STOs